Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Comments (#25)

Jeff has asked what kind of blogs his friends find the most interesting. If you could leave comments on this blog about which blogs you enjoyed most, or what you would like to read about Jeff in forthcoming blogs, he would appreciate it. He is not even sure who is reading. I'm not either, to be honest. I just post them.

I will copy the comments and send them to Jeff in a letter next week. Also, if you haven't written Jeff in a while, I would ask that you do. This will be his first Thanksgiving and Christmas away from his wife and kids. He could use all the letters, prayers, and encouragement he can get.

Thanks,
Scott

3 comments:

Erica Murray Wright said...

I read the blog...hi Jeff!

Mr. B. said...

Thanks, Scott, for your postings. I find all the blogs very interesting.
-John Bonynge

Johnny said...

To be honest, it has been a long time since I checked the blogs, but I have taken the opportunity to look back at several. I think the blogs are excellent, informative and insightful. Thanks Scott for posting them and thanks Jeff for investing the time you do have to encourage us and remind us how fortunate we are to be on the outside. Happy Thanksgiving! I will send you a letter before Christmas. Your friend, Johnny